Returns & Refunds Policy
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
What if the goods are unsuitable for the purpose I initially bought them for?
- As stated above, it is the consumer’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with the intended purpose of any goods stated on the packaging and there is no right to return any goods because they are unsuitable for another purpose than that stated on the packaging and in user documentation;
- If however you indicated a particular purpose for which you intend using the goods to a salesperson who confirmed in writing e.g. on a quotation, that you will be able to use the goods for that purpose, you may return the goods within 5 working days after you purchased them if it turns out that the goods are not suitable for the purpose you anticipated and indicated to the salesperson.
- Subject to our rights in law to charge you for use and to get the goods fit for re-stocking, we will give you a refund in credit form.
- goods which are not inherently unsafe, there is no material defect in the goods, or the goods have failed while being used contrary to instructions or not for the indicated intended purpose;
- goods we do not ordinarily stock and have been purchased by way of special order will only be replaced if defective;
- goods which have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property (including changing plugs, extending cords, or unscrewing any fastener)
- goods which have been intentionally or unintentionally damaged by the consumer, for example, by exposure to the elements, use of force on the product to replace batteries and other consumables, or used commercially when sold for domestic use only.
- goods considered “livestock”
Where goods are ordered on-line, or through our shops and have to be obtained for you or sent to you or anyone else, we cannot accept cancellations or offer refunds merely because there were delays outside our control in the obtaining of the goods or delivery thereof by the delivery service provider.
If time is of the essence then please inform us at the time of placing of the order so that we are aware thereof and can inform you of the possibility of meeting your expected due dates.